Apply To Pitch
Monthly PRAN meetings are held in the downtown core of Peterborough, where entrepreneur startups present their investor’s pitch at a maximum of 20 minutes, following a Q&A period.
- Connect with the Innovation Cluster by emailing email@example.com
- Applicants will be provided with a presentation template to use to prepare their initial pitch to a PRAN sub-committee, which is tasked with "pre-screening" all applicants. The pitch involves a (maximum) 20 minute presentation using the guidelines below.
- Successful applicants will be invited to present to PRAN at one of our upcoming Investment Forums.
PITCH PREPARATION REQUIREMENTS
When an application is approved to the initial presentation stage, the following information will be required:
- A concise description of the market need that the company fills.
- An outline of what the company strives to do and why (vision).
- A description of what the market realities and size of the opportunity are.
- A brief description of the product, technology, and/or service.
- A outline of management team, advisors, and owners.
- A brief description of go-to-market strategies.
- A detailed outline of financials (breakdown of revenues, expenditures, etc).
- A suggested exit strategy for Angel Investors.
Note: As progress moves forward with expressions of interest from the Angels, a comprehensive business plan may become a necessary reference tool for negotiations. This plan remains 100% the exclusive property of the applicant during the entire application process.
View the Investor Slide Pitch Template HERE.